Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Dylan!


My youngest daughter, Natalia, has a birthday party to attend today for one of her little friends at school. I'm always stumped as to what to do for little boy birthday cards and then I remembered this cute little stamp set that my friend, Deborah, gave me and I thought it would be perfect. Thanks again, Deborah! :)

Anyway, I hope he likes the card. Natalia talks about this little boy non-stop and when I talked to his Mum to tell her that we'd be there at the party, she said that last week he told her that Natalia was his girlfriend. Too funny! lol :)

This is the inside of the card

Well, I have to rush off to finish getting ready before we leave for the party. I'll try to get in some more crafty time tonight so I'll be able share something else with you soon.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: n is for Ninja (Bam Pop), Stars and Swirls (Studio G), Celebrate (DMD)
Cardstock: Jet Black, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky (SU)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Embellishments Tin Foil Stars
Tools: Star Punch (Dollar Store), Liquid Glue Pen to adhere stars

No comments: