Thursday, November 27, 2008

Snowflake Cheer


I took some time today and made a Xmas card. I haven't made many at all so far...not sure what my thoughts are, perhaps that I think I have another few months til Xmas instead of a few weeks! Hasn't time flown by leading up to Xmas, seriously? I guess I had better get my act together and get movin' on the cards! lol :)

My stampin' friends and I are getting together next week for a crafty night, as well, and our theme for this one is a Xmas ornament...so I have to get my thinkin' cap on for that one! I have a few ideas, but nothing concrete yet. If you have any ideas that you'd like to share, I'd be more than open to any ideas! :)

Well, I had better get some stuff done around my house before I have to go to work tonight.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (SU)

Cardstock: White Flat (Staples), Plum (Bazzill), Wild Wasabi (SU)

Patterned Paper: Believe Peace (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Eggplant Envy & Wild Wasabi (SU)
Embellishments: Clear, Pink, Purple and Green Bling (Hero Arts), Plum Velvet Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: