Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Aerianna


Oh My Goodness, I got to get in some baby snugglin' time last night with my friend, Lisa's new little baby girl, Aerianna. Ah, look at those cute little legs still all pulled up close to her. She turned 2 weeks old yesterday and is just a total sweetie. She's such a good little baby, it almost makes me want to have another one! Well, perhaps I'll just visit my friends with babies more instead! It's kinda nice to enjoy them, but then give them back so I can go home and get my sleep at night and not have to be changing diapers anymore! lol :)

This is a sweet picture with the proud new Mommy, Lisa. Aerianna had just finished nursing, so she was burping her here, hence the tapping hand motion I caught in the picture. :) I can't wait to see them again. There's nothing better than holding a new little one to forget everything else that's going on in your life.
OK, just thought I'd share some cute baby pics. I'll try to share something crafty later on today.
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: