Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coffee Gift Bag

This is another one of the gifts that I have on the go for little Xmas gift ideas. I finished this one yesterday and have several more to make, but they'll all be different colours. I got this idea from Catherine, she has the directions to make this cute little coffee gift bag on her blog. I just altered the design of mine a wee bit. So, thanks for the idea, Catherine, it's being put to action! lol :)

This is the little bag of ground coffee that's inside. Catherine told me about this coffee and how yummy it was, so I had to try some! You know, us coffee fanatics have to stick together! lol :)

This is a side view of the gift bag.

I have a couple more posts to make, so stay tuned... :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Chai Latte - See d's (Inque Boutique)
Cardstock: Chocolate Weave (Bazzill), Ivory (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Holiday Phrase - Teri Martin (Creative Imaginations)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine), Cranberry Crisp (SU), Creamy Caramel (SU)
Tools: Oval Punch (Emagination Craft Inc.), Terrifically Tacky Tape (ProvoCraft)
Embellishments: Chocolate Brown Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: