Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Xmas Card from Val

I hope this finds everyone having a wonderful holiday and spending some quality time with your families and friends. We’re having a nice holiday, but we’ve been busy traveling from my parent’s house, then back to work for a day each for Jim and I and now we’re at his parent’s house. Other than the time traveling in the car, the girls are having a great time and happy to be able to celebrate Xmas all over again now at their other grandparents place.

This is a beautiful card that I received last week while I was away from my friend, Val Wilson. Sorry about the poor picture of the card, it really is beautiful in real life, but I had trouble capturing the shimmer ink that she used on the stamped bird. Thanks so much, Val. I love it and the colours that you chose. Thanks so much for thinking of us. :)

In the picture above, it shows you the shimmer, and this one below shows you a better view of the bird stamp.
It’s hard to believe it’s that time of year again already. Happy New Year, Everyone! Hope you all have a fun, safe night. We’re taking it easy this year, not much choice in that department as everything closes early around here. We’ll likely just spend it with friends of ours at their place, or simply go out to supper and make our way home early. At least we’ll be able to grab a meal at a restaurant while the kiddies are with Grammie and Grampie. :)

I have one more crafty project to show you, so stay tuned…

Thanks for stoppin’ by! :)

No comments: