Monday, December 15, 2008

Xmas Card from Kelly

I received this beautiful card today from my friend, Kelly Eelhart. This is a super cute stamp of kids making snow angels, my girls loved this card, too. Along with Kelly being a great cardmaker, she's the Queen of Baking, and she also made a us a little box of baked goodies, which I'm ashamed to say is almost gone! Oh, my goodness, she makes some yummy treats. I think I better go for a walk tomorrow to work those treats off! lol :) Thanks so much, Kelly! You're such a sweetheart!

The 'Christmas Around the World' craft activities went well today at the school. It was a very busy day, but all the kids had a lot of fun and made some cute crafts. Now, I look forward to helping out on Wednesday for the 'Santa's Gift Mart.' It'll be so much fun to watch all the kiddies going around choosing the perfect gifts for their family.

Well, I think I'll call it a day for now. I have a big day of crafting planned for tomorrow before I have to go to work, so stay tuned. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: