Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Penguin Coffee Gift Bag

Another quick post, just wanted to share another style of the coffee gift bags that I’ve been making lately. This is one of three that I made to go along with some presents for some friends up here. I had some more of this coffee the other day and I have to thank Catherine for introducing me to it. It really is delish! It’s called Caramello by The Second Cup. These were just sample bags of coffee, but I think I’m gonna need to go and stock up! Being the coffee fanatic that I am! Lol J

Well, that’s all I have to post, I’m gonna be MIA for another few days, so please be patient, I will be back, once our lives get back to a bit of a more normal state after the holidays. Who ever called the holiday season a ‘holiday’ is mistaken, I just find it a lot of running around and a bit hectic. I’m almost looking forward to getting things back to my regular routine. I hate malls this time year and how crazy people get. Don’t get me wrong, I really do love Xmas, I just wish it were focused more on spending time with the ones that you love and less on all the hype of buying presents and then it’s all over. All for what? Know what I mean? OK, before I sound like a total humbug, I’m gonna sign off. Lol :)

Thanks for stoppin’ by! :)
Julie

Supplies:
Stamps: Penguin (Stampendous)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Purely Pomegranate & Basic Black (SU)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Peace Believe (Bo Bunny)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Oval Punch (Emagination Inc.)
Embellishments: Chocolate Satin Ribbon (Michaels), Caramello Coffee Package (The Second Cup)

No comments: