Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Xmas Card from Yvonne

Today was a happy mail day. I got another Xmas card, this one is from my friend, Yvonne Balmer. I love the idea of the hot chocolate packet inside. I wish she could have heard my youngest daughter when she saw it...she loved the whip cream part on the cup and when she looked inside the card she said, "Oh, Mama, you'll just love that! That's great!" I know it doesn't sound very funny to recount it, but when she said it in her little 5 year old voice, she drew it out and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. So cute. :) I will enjoy it, though. We all love hot chocolate. Thanks so much, Yvonne!

Here's the view of the inside. Inside the frame it reads, 'Nothing's Better than a good friend with chocolate.'

I have one more post to share, so stay tuned... :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: