Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowman Thank You Ornament

The Santa's Gift Mart was a ton of fun today. All the kids had so much fun shopping for their family members. My girls did their shopping and bought some 'interesting' gifts...I can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when he opens his gift! Natalia 'had' to buy it, she said he would absolutely love it! So funny! Remember, there's a reason some of these items were donated in the first place! lol :)

I wanted to share this was a cute little snowman ornament that the organizers made us as a thank you for volunteering our time. Actually, the children in the lunch time program helped to make these for us all. Isn't it sweet? :) I thought it was a cute idea.

Well, it's been a long day and still many more to come leading up to Xmas. I go back to school again tomorrow afternoon to volunteer with the Primary class while they decorate little Xmas trees with icing and candies. Should be a fun, sugar-filled mess! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: