Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And the winner is.......


Sorry I'm a little late posting the winner, but I'm teaching you all patience...just kidding, I just had a very busy day of running around!

Enough of my rambling excuses....the WINNER is TRACY H. of Tracyshappyplace!

Tracy submitted a link to a card she made for her daughter for her 4th birthday. Just sweet of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

Here was her comment and a copy of the card she sent. Isn't it sweet! Her daughter must have loved it!

Love the new banner!! This is a great idea for blog candy. Mine is the card I made for my daughters 4th bday last week... http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/02/bad-mommy.html
Tracy, give me a shout with your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies out to you!

Thanks again to everyone for making the past few days so much fun! I've become inspired to create all sorts of cards again...now if there were just more hours in the day!!! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is so cool...my first blog candy win. Thank you so much. :0)