Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Pocketful of Valentine Posies


I used the idea from the card that I came up with for Jim's Valentine's Day card and changed the 'Love' buckle to be swirly clip. I don't know what these things are called. They're kind of like a fancy 'S' swirly shape in silver. I get them from Michaels. I'm always playing around with them, figuring new ways to use them with ribbon, today I decided to feed the ribbon through and then twist the ribbon and continue feeding it through. I like this method. The red and white card stock is from the Valentine Colours package from Michaels, the black cs is also from Michaels.

This group of 4 cards, all identical, are for a monthly swap that I do. I make four cards, usually the same, and I send them out to 4 different people across Canada, then, the fun part, I get 4 different ones back from 4 different people across Canada. It's a lot of fun to get a card in the mail and it could be any theme at all. It's a great way to get inspiration or just a way to bring a smile to your day! Yeah, I know, I need to get more! lol :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: