Wednesday, February 7, 2007

RAK Received


I had a wonderful surprise in the mail today from Stephanie Barber. Or, should I say my daughter's had a wonderful surprise in the mail today!

Stephanie had noticed the picture of my little princesses on my PictureTrail site, when they were dressed up for Halloween. This is almost a daily costume around the house, though! They love to dress up! Stephanie took the time to send my little girls (3 and 5) Valentine cards and lots of stickers. Oh my goodness, didn't they have fun with the stickers. They were also tickled pink by the outside of the envelopes that were addressed to 'Princess Alexandria'
and 'Princess Natalia.'

We're all sick here with the flu and the girls were really feeling down today, as well as they're missing their dad a great deal who's away right now for a month with the Navy. This random act of kindness really made their day! Stephanie, you put a big smile on their faces
that lasted for hours! Thank you so much! You're a sweetheart!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: