Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm gonna have so much fun today...

Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun today...it's crazy, but I absolutely love assembling new stamps! Yeah, I know...I need to get out more!! I'm so excited, I got 6 new stamp sets; A is For Adorable, Big Blossom, Crosshatch background, Looks Like Spring, Rivetting and So Very. Two punches; the slit punch and one I've wanted for ages...Spring Bouquet (this one coordinates with the 'Looks Like Spring' set that I also finally got. Can't wait to start using those. I also got the coordinating paper; Spring Flowers. Oh the pretty projects I'm envisioning at the moment!!! And a few accessories; Cranberry Crisp classic ink pad, 2-way glue (this stuff is awesome, BTW!), an embossing buddy to help me prevent the extra little embossed speckles, and finally a package of sponge daubers. Oh, it's better than Xmas! Yippee!!! :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun playing with all of your new toys Julie!

Tracy.H said...

How fun!! New toys!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh..you are going to have so much fun playing. I am ordering some Stampin' Up! toys before the end of the month too.