Monday, February 5, 2007

My First Altered Journal


So, I've been wanting to try one of these for some time now...finally got around to trying one. I really had fun doing this and I'm happy with the end result. I used pink and green tones of Bazzill cardstock, as well as Holiday Thyme double sided design series paper by Stampin' Up! I love these SU papers, I just find it hard to decide which side to use...

The prima flower was one that I received a few days ago from a blog candy contest that I entered. This is also my first time using primas, I think it adds a nice girly touch. :)

It's hard to see the saying on the antiqued buckle, it says, "Friend."

Happy Birthday, Catherine! This one's for you! :)




This is the co-ordinating Birthday card that I made for Catherine. This is the 2nd card...slight mishap with the first one involving a cup of coffee, a cat and me being absent from the room for a minute!

Note to self...reinforce no drinks near crafty items rule!

You're a great friend, Catherine! Have a Happy Birthday! So sorry I'm a few days late. I couldn't give you the book without the card... lol :)

No comments: