Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bouquet of Posies for my Valentine

This is the card that I made for my hubby, Jim for Valentine's Day. I always have a hard time with masculine type cards, but I thought the red, white and touch of black was safe. Gotta add a bit of ribbon, too. The stamp set that I used was from SU Daisy Crazy. I stamped the heart daisy flower first in SU Reby Red, then I masked it and added the stems and leaves in SU Odd Olive ink. The ribbon is from the Dollarama...have I mentioned how much I love the Dollarama! lol :) The buckle is also another find from the Dollarama. It actually has an antique brass finish, but the flash from my camera makes it appear silver. I like it better as antique brass. Then, I added a finishing versamark watermark with a little heart stamp with a daisy in the centre around the red border. Hard to see, but you can see it better in my next post.

Hope Jim likes it... :)

No comments: