Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Birthday Colours


I thought I'd play with some fun colours for this one for a birthday card to keep on hand for when I need a quick one. Not quite sure what look I was going for...just felt like adding a bit of whimsical ribbon to the partial circle...it's not supposed to be anything in particular, just a shape, I guess.

Well, I'm getting ready for my Stampin' Up! party tonight. I'm really looking forward to having all the girls over, I just wish my own girls wouldn't keep messing up my house every time I get it tidied up! lol :) Pretty much everything is done just gotta go get supper ready now so we can eat at a decent time and then get the kiddies off to bed.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Design Block Flourish (Hero Arts), Textured Best Wishes (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: Flat White (CRS), Goldenrod Linen (CRS), Turquoise (Bazzill), Fushia (The Paper Company)
Ink: Basic Black, Orchid Opulence
Tools: Circle Custom Cutting Templates (Creative Memories)
Embellishments: Clear Self-Adhesive Gems, White Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great card, Julie! Hope you all had a fun evening of stampin...like you wouldn't!! ;0)

dasimonds said...

Sweet Card!
I like the way you twisted
the ribbon :)
Nice mix of colors...
love the gems!