Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hostess Gift from Yvonne


Ok, this is gonna be a quick post, but I just had to show you the gorgeous altered wooden gift box that my SU Demo, Yvonne Balmer gave me as a Hostess Gift for having the SU party on Monday night...did I mention that she spoils us? lol :) It's not only beautiful, but smells heavenly, too! She knows that I love coffee so she included a couple of flavoured coffee packages. One is Creme Brule and the other is Cranberry Cream. Yummm! I'll be making use of those very soon! lol :)

This shows the contents of wooden box that she altered for me.

Here's a close up of the card that she included in the box set.

Here's a close up of the top of the altered box.

Here's a close up of one of the two tumbled tile coasters. Aren't they gorgeous?

Ok, I need to go get ready for work...gotta go make some more stampin' money! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

How BEAUTIFUL Julie! Yvonne creates such lovely things!

I'm sorry I missed the SU evening, was on the train for twenty-six hours :( Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one. :)