Thursday, July 31, 2008

Folding Brush Washer

I just realized that I forgot to post the cutest little folding brush washer bin that my friend Catherine picked up for me the other day at DeSerres. She has one and uses it for collecting card making scraps while working at her table. I plan to do the same thing. It'll make a great little bag to collect all those little pieces and to keep a few items like my bone folder, white gel pen, scissors, etc close at hand.

They come all folded up compactly like this. On the package label you can see all the pockets for the brushes or whatever you'd like to use it for. Well, just thought I'd share in case it's something that you're looking for, too! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That's cute! Do I really need more "things" though? I must restrain myself.