Sunday, August 3, 2008

My New Crafty Space


I've been busy putting a new set of desks together for my new crafty area. I just thought I'd share a pic while it's nice and tidy! lol :) I really like my new space, it's nice to be out of the storage area in the basement! Now, I just need some time to be crafty. My big cupboards and shelves are still in another room, but these are the things that I use most often...cardstock in the 2 - 8 1/2" x 11" sets of drawers, patterned paper in the 2 - 12" x 12" sets of drawers. Inks stacked to the left of the drawers and in the clear tote. More little accessories like little punches and distressors below the ink spots in another plastic tote. Ribbon central is on the lower shelf beside the black shelving unit that holds all my stamps and my Cuttlebug and embossing folders on the top shelf. More embellies and small unmounted stamps are in the long basket to the left of the stamp shelf. Then, you'll see my altered pencil cup that holds different tools and next to it there's my blue 'lazy susan' embellishment caddy that holds all my crystals and brads. Of course I had to decorate the top of my drawers with some butterflies for inspiration! You knew I couldn't leave them out! lol :)

I have a friend arriving tonight on the train from Ontario. I haven't seen her in two years and I can hardly wait til she gets here! She's bringing her two boys whom my girls used to play with when we lived up there for three years. I haven't told the girls yet that they're coming. I like things to be a surprise...oh, they're gonna be so excited!

Well, I've gotta go finish a few things around the house before they arrive. I'll try to get something new done soon to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Wow, Julie! It looks great...and so nice and organized!! I would be ashamed to show you my room! ;0)

Yvonne said...

So clean! How long will it look like that?