Thursday, August 21, 2008

We have a Winner...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1

Timestamp: 2008-08-22 02:30:55 UTC

OK, who says that the first person to enter a contest can't win...'cause they did!!! I've honestly never seen the first person to enter ever win a blog candy contest, so this may be a first! lol :) I'm counting Kim as the first person to enter since the first two comments were actually spammers and I deleted them! Man, I hate them, too! Do they have nothing better to do with their time but to leave crap on people's blogs and emails? Anyway, on to the winner...

This was Kim's comment:
Kim has left a new comment on your post "30K Blog Candy Giveaway":

Pick me pick me...hmmm...I am way better than the 2 spammers above me! lol Don't ya hate that? Anyway, I think your blog is fantastic....you are so creative and you explain things so well.

:)
Kim

Oh, your bathroom looks awesome!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the reno's!!!

So, congrats to Kim for being the lucky winner of my 30K Blog Candy Giveaway! I'll be in touch to get your new goodies to you soon! :)

Thanks so much to everyone for their kind words and for stoppin' by to see what I'm up to. I know I haven't had a lot to post lately, but I guess a lot of people are busy in the Summer and soon we'll be back into crafty mode with the Fall coming and the kiddies back in school or just with not such nice weather to be outside. Hey, can you believe that the trees have already started to change here! I was seriously in shock on our road trip last week when we started to see the yellows and reds and oranges about a month and a half early! I'm fearful that we're in for a bad Winter! Oh well, it's a good excuse to stock up on crafty supplies to give us something to do on those cold nights when we'd rather be inside! There see, I'm justifying my shopping! lol :)

Ok, I've gotta call it a day. We've got our rec room all torn apart, holes are filled and it's ready to paint in the morning. I'll share pics after it's done. We're going with a Terra Cotta colour and I'm excited to have a different colour on the walls finally. Well, I didn't get a chance to make any cards tonight, but I'm hoping to tomorrow. Oh crafty withdrawal...I need a fix! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: