Thursday, August 21, 2008

RAK from Yvonne

Now that my camera is recharged I was able to get a pic of the beautiful thank you card that Yvonne Balmer made for me that she enclosed with my hostess goodies from the party that I held before we went on vacation. Nice to come home to find goodies waiting for me to play with! lol :)

Here's a view of the inside of the card.
I love the colour combination that she used and what a gorgeous border on the flap of the card. So pretty, gotta find out what she used for that...a Martha Stewart or Fiskars punch, perhaps? Inside the card is a pouch that held a little note for me. Too cute, eh? :) Thanks so much, Yvonne. I really look forward to the group of us all getting together again once I finish the work in my house. Soon, I hope! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

This is SUCH a pretty card! Yvonne's one talented gal!