Friday, August 29, 2008

Pretty Lady by Kim


I had a great time tonight at Deborah's. Fun chit chat with all the girls, some card making fun and heavenly blueberry cake to top it off! Yummy! Thanks again to Deborah for having us all over. Some gorgeous cards were made for the challenge this time around and it's funny, I got Kim's card and she got mine. Kim made a beautiful card using an image of a ladies face and when you pull out the tab to the side of the card, she changes colour. Very cool!

This is the view when you pull out the tab.
Thank you so much, Kim, I just love it! Even funnier, I'm just noticing that we both used the same colours of purple and mauve in our projects. Ah oh, we're starting to think alike, Kim! lol :) Oh, by the way I hope you don't mind that I scooped the pics off your blog of your card. It saves me trying to get a good pic and I like your black background better, too. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: