Friday, July 11, 2008

A new little baby to hold


I got to visit a new little baby tonight, born a week ago to my friend, Charly and her hubby, Chris. Ah, the sweet smell of a new little one, how I miss that with my own girls. They grow up way to quickly! You've got to enjoy the time you have with your kids while they're young, before you know it years have passed and it only seems like yesterday that they were that small.

The name they chose for her is Kiah (pronounced Kai-ah) and she's absolutely adorable and such a good baby. It was so nice to hold her for a little while tonight. She was a perfect angel. As I held her, she was very alert and just looked around, taking everything in. You can check out pics of little Kiah on Charly's blog.

The pic above is the sweet baby announcement that they gave me tonight. Ya gotta love the House Mouse image - very cute! There's a beautiful picture of Kiah on the inside of the card behind an oval frame and the details are on the bottom. I think it's the nicest baby announcement I've ever received!

Congrats again, Charly and Chris! I know you're gonna make wonderful parents. All the best to all of you! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: