Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our new patio set


I just realized that I haven't posted a pic of our new tile top patio set yet and a few people have asked me if posted it already and missed it...nope you didn't miss it I just pulled a typical Jules moment and forgot! lol :) I had said that I'd post it and then we left for vacation for 5 days. Then it rained all week pretty much so I could take a pic of it. Anyway, here it is. We love finally having a nice set so we can enjoy eating outside.

I took this picture last night just before we got to enjoy a few minutes outside having a BBQ'd meal. We got about 95% done our meal though and the heavens opened up again! Wow, a lot of rain this week. Today was quite nice all day, though and the sunset tonight was absolutely beautiful. The most gorgeous shades of red, and as the old saying goes, 'Red Sky by Night, Sailors Delight,' so hopefully we'll have another nice day tomorrow.

I've completed a couple of cards in the past couple of days, however I can't show them to you quite yet. They're for a swap that I'm doing with my local group of stamping friends. They're coming over for a Stampin' Up! party at my place on Monday night. It should be a fun night and I always love having them all over. Anyway, we made a deal not to spoil the fun so no posting our cards before the party, so you'll all have to wait! lol :)

I'll try to create something else tomorrow to show you. I had to work again today, lots of stuff on the go lately and I haven't been able to get the crafty time in that I'd like to. Terrible how life gets in the way of crafty time, eh? lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

The new set looks great, Julie. I am sure you will get lots of more chances to use it this summer. Enjoy! :0)

Anonymous said...

Love your new patio furniture! Especially how large the umbrella is! We need rain here - we've been too hot and dry this summer so far.

Anonymous said...

Love your new patio furniture! Especially how large the umbrella is! We need rain here - we've been too hot and dry this summer so far.