Saturday, July 5, 2008

RAK from Catherine



My friend, Catherine Levy made this pretty little note card and necklace for me as a thank you for taking her out the other night to the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo. We had a great time, it was a really good show, but I think I had almost just as good a time afterwards when we went out for coffee and chatted. Sometimes, it's just nice to get out with friends...when the kids are at home! lol :)

Thanks so much, Catherine! It was sweet of you to think of me. However, I think I may have trouble with the necklace, my oldest daughter seems to have claimed it for herself! :)

Sorry that I don't have much to share with you lately that's on the crafty side. Now that the weather is nice, we seem to be out on the run all the time. Our schedule over the next week is pretty full, but I'll try to get something new done for you to see soon.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Very pretty ! both the card and the necklace! I like them! that cheeky monkey is one multitalented girl!