Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday Card from Kim and Val


I got a couple of early birthday cards from my friends, Kim and Val. They're both proudly displayed in my crafty space. I love them both, thanks so much to both of you! :)

Look at the gorgeous card above by Val Wilson. I love the colours and OMG look at that butterfly! It's funny, I just called a local lss the other day and tried to get them to put the stamp set aside that Val used on her card. Just look at that gorgeous butterfly. Can you see all the faeries within it? I absolutely love this whole set. Inkadinkado has definitely outdone themselves! Now, I just have to wait 'til they get their next order in...I'm counting the days! lol :)
Now, check out this stunning card by Kim Prince. Could Audrey Hepburn be any more beautiful? Can you believe that's a stamp, too? Kim has some of the most beautiful photo stamps from The Stampsmith and our crafty group has declared Kim as the Canadian Queen of Photo Stamps! This is such an elegant card, I just love it! Thanks again, so much, Kim! :)

Thanks again, so much ladies for thinking of me. The three of us actually all celebrate our birthdays next month - all within a week! There's so many Gemini's in the group, it's no wonder we all get along so well! We've opted to do a swap for our next get-together, and we're also doing a card mingle to be mailed in the meantime. But, instead of having a crafty night next month, we're going out for Thai food. Yum! Yum! It also happens that there's a M's just around the corner, as well, so we might pop in to see what deals they have on for the hard core crafty addicts! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: