Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Wonderful Mother's Day


Hope all the Mother's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day today. I woke up to breakfast in bed...quite a yummy smorgasbord! :) And of course crafty cards and artwork from my precious girls! They're such sweethearts!

We drove to the Valley this afternoon to visit my Mum and Dad. We had a nice visit with them and got back home at 9 pm tonight. I'm sure the girls will be sleepy in the morning, but they were so happy to see their grandparents again. It's crazy how we only live an hour drive away but hardly see each other. Time just seems to fly by and we all get into our own routines. We just need to make the time, I guess!

Well, it's time to call it a day, but I just wanted to share a pic of this card that I made for my Mum. It's the same as this card that the made the other night for my Mother-in-Law, except that I added sheer white ribbon to this one. Afterwards, the other one just seemed too plain to me...I think I like it better with the ribbon.

Here's an angle shot to show you the dimension of the card.
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: