Sunday, May 17, 2009

I got a new computer

Sorry I've been MIA again for a bit. In amongst working, I got a new computer, so I've been setting it up. It's now located at my crafty space and I love it here! I had to clean up my old computer for the kids to use now for their games, but I still have to reinstall everything back onto my new one...lots of work. I don't have my bookmarks on my new one yet, so I'm feeling rather lost, but I'll get them moved over tomorrow. I'm also still using my server's web mail and I really don't like it, can't wait to get Thunderbird (email program by Mozilla) re-installed and get that going again, so I can have all my email addy's again, too.

Anyway, I did make a card tonight, but I can't show it to you quite yet. I'll post it on Tuesday night as it's for a get together that night with some friends for a swap that we're doing. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again as it seems like forever since we've all had a chance to get together for a crafty night. We always have a great time sharing ideas with lots of laughs. It's such a great bunch of ladies. I'm so glad to have met them all!

Two of my co-workers have asked me to make a few cards for them, plus I have a zillion birthday cards to make in the next week or so, so I'm gonna be busy. Seems like a lot of my friends, like myself, all celebrate our birthday in the next month. Mine is on the 10th of June - I'll be turning the big 35, so we'll have to celebrate with an extra slice of cake. That extra piece doesn't count when it's your birthday, you know! lol :) So, stay tuned to see some cards soon...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: