Friday, May 22, 2009

A gorgeous day

I promise this will be my last post for the day! Apparently, I'm making up for lost time with 4 posts in one day! lol :)

After all the rain we've had lately, I just had to share with you all the gorgeous day that we're having here today. I crafted the morning away down in my basement rec room and then decided it was time to head up stairs to grab a bit to eat for lunch before it was time to go get the kids at school. When I went upstairs I looked at the temperature and it was +37.3C!!! That's +99 degrees Fahrenheit! Holy cow! What a beautiful day, Spring/Summer is finally here! :)

Well, I have to go cook some supper, just wanted to brag about the weather! lol :) Hope you're all having a great day and enjoying some great weather, too!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

And here we thought Spring had FINALLY arrived with 15C!! ;0)