Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happily Ever After


I was peeking over on SCS and a card caught my eye from this weeks sketch challenge (SC232). I knew right away that it was the sketch that I was looking for, for a wedding shower card that I had to make. The card that caught my eye was by Krista, she made an absolutely fabulous card! Wow, what gorgeous work this lady does! I really love the colour combination that she used on this card and the corner punches to the panel and the little background layers. The pieces behind the stamped panel remind me of little hearts peeking through, so I thought it would be fitting for a wedding shower card. I hope she doesn't mind that I CASE'd it, but I really liked her card!

Here's a close up of the embossed wedding cake and sentiment.

Well, time to go concoct somethings for supper! I'm gonna try to get in some more play time tonight.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wedding (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Flat White (Staples), Chocolate Brown (Bazzill), Groovy Guava (SU), Purely Pomegranate (SU)
Patterned Paper: Rosey Garden Floral - Scrapbook Walls (Chatter Box)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko) Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Rose Quartz Embossing Powder (The Artful Stamper), Embossing Buddy (SU), Embossing Tray, Heat Tool Embellishments: Pearl Beads (ancestry.com)

No comments: