Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movie Mingle


A group of my friends decided to do a card mingle with a movie theme to it. I was a bit unsure of joining up, but they assured me that it didn't have to be literal, just our take on the movie. Well, I think I still messed it up. I had a whole other plan for this card, but it went totally wrong! Sorry, Catherine! She's the person I had to send my card to! lol :)

Here's an angle view to show you the dimension of the trees.

Can you guess what my movie was? It obvious has a Christmas theme and it has the word 'miracle' in the title. Still stumped, well, here's the movie poster.
It was Miracle on 34th Street. It's one of my all-time favourite Christmas movies. I know you'd never really know it from my card! I really just had no clue as to what route to take with it...this was a hard card for me to make. Oh well, I tired! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Trees - Snowy Jo Collection (Imaginisce), Snowflake - 440E43 (Stampcraft)
Cardstock: Navy Blue (Bazzill), China Red Linen (CRS), Jet Black Linen (CRS), Flat White (Staples), Yellow (The Paper Company)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Touch Markers: Carmine (11), Deep Olive Green (43), Deep Yellow (32)
Tools: White Opaque Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Embossing Buddy (SU), Embossing Tray, 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)
Embellishments: Sheer White Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: