Saturday, June 20, 2009

Out of this World


My daughter's are attending a birthday party for one of their little friends today. This is the card that I made for him. He's very into spaceships and space, so I think he'll like this little rocket card...I hope so anyway! :)

I tried taking several pictures of the card, but with no success getting a proper picture of the rocket with the card, so here's a close of it to show you.

This is the Mojo Monday Sketch from last week that I followed for my card.
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Rocket (A Muse)
Cardstock:
Silver, Lavender Lace (SU), Distressed Orange and Solid Orange (Creative Memories), Flat Black (Reflections)
Patterned Paper: Space Theme (Creative Memories)
Ink:
Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: Scissors, Black 3D Pop Dots (MultiCraft Imports), RedStar font for Sentiment printed off using my Epson printer

No comments: