Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movie Mingle Card from Val


This is the gorgeous card that I received from Val Wilson for the Movie Mingle that I was part of. Ok, now I feel really bad since her movie card was so awesome! I really like how Val switched up the orientation of the square card to be on the bias. When it opens, it folds just below where the dew drops are at the top of the card. Very neat! I'm just not sure how to stand it up it display it...I think I need to get a stand for it!

Ok, so my guess for her movie was Casablanca, but I was wrong! What's your guess?

Inside the card is another one of Suzanne's beautiful calligraphy stamps from QuietFire Designs. It reads,

The face
is the the mirror of the mind,
and eyes, without speaking,
confess the secrets
of the heart

St. Jerome

Thanks so much for such a beautiful card, Val! I love it! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: