Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Be Mine, Valentine


Isn't this butterfly stamp gorgeous? You know me, I had to have it! :) Just some quick stampin' therapy time tonight amongst the GI infection madness that has taken over my house. I was just about to send the kids back to school tomorrow after being off school for 8 school days now from being sick. I'm just starting to feel better tonight, just exhausted, but now my youngest daughter has developed this nasty bug. You're kidding me, right? It's been such a long 2 weeks...I just need this bug to go away. Hoping that my daughter only has a mild case of it, but the way my other daughter and I were both affected, I'm not holding my breath. :(

Off to bed to get some rest and await the fun tonight...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Flutterby (Queen Kat Designs), Sentiments 1 (Impression Obsession), Wild Vines (Technique Tuesday)
Cardstock: White Linen (CRS), Jet Black Linen (CRS), Purely Pomegranate (SU), Vellum Cardstock (SU)
Ink: Black Onyx (VersaFine), Jet Black (StazOn), Purely Pomegranate (SU)
Patterned Paper: Funky Vintage - Ruby Ornate Floral (Making Memories)
Tools: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponge (SU), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Scissors, AquaPainter (SU)

Embellishments: 1/4" Wine Satin Ribbon (Fabricville)

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

that butterfly is stunning! gorgeous card.

hope your daughter is feeling better soon, there are some nasty bugs going around

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Julie - I hope you and the girls are feeling better soon. Whatever you have sounds nasty. Take care.

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, butterfly! Man...I sure hope you guys get some relief soon!! :0)

Unknown said...

absolutely stunning card. Love it!