Friday, March 5, 2010

Cartoon Animal Babies


I used these super cute baby animals digi's tonight to make a welcome baby girl card since I didn't have any left in my stock and it's always good to have at least one on hand.  I found these little "pot-bellied' cartoon animals the other day on clker.com designed by OCAL.  Super talented artist, by the way.  She should check these images out!  I printed the images off in black and white and then coloured them in with my Touch markers.  It was a super easy card, but I think it's pretty darn cute, too!  I just love making baby cards!  :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Miracle (Studio G)
Digi Images: Cartoon Zebra, Hippo, Pig & Cow by OCAL (http://www.clker.com/)
Cardstock: Pale Pink (CRS), Jet Black (Recollections), Flat White (Staples)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Touch Markers: Black, 136-Blush, 198-Tender Pink, 144-Pale Baby Blue (Shinhan Art)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Quilling Tweezers
Embellishments:Pink Bling (Dollarama)

2 comments:

Corie said...

OH my these are adorable -- cute card

Tracy.H said...

OMG! These are just too cute! I must go and check them out too. :0)