Monday, March 1, 2010

SFYTT - Thank You for Your Support!


I have another one of the challenge's done for the month of February...just a wee bit behind, but they don't actually have to be submitted until March 2nd, so in actuality, I guess I'm actually ahead of the game! lol :)  I now have three of the four done...so, I'm getting there!

Here's the sketch that I followed by Jen del Muro of i{heart}2stamp:

I know the pink colour is a little bright in keeping with the Breast Cancer Awareness, but I wanted to make this a really fun card and I think I've achieved that!  I thought this would be a fun card to pass on to a friend as a reminder of how important it is to screen yourself.  There's a lot of Breast Cancer in our family and I've already been going for Mammograms for three years now.  They're really not as bad as people make them out to be, especially if they're able to save a person's life!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Breast Cancer Awareness Digi Image (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff)
Cardstock: Flat White (Staples), Flat Black (Recollections), Hot Pink (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Little Black Dress (Daisy Bucket Designs)
Touch Markers: 86-Vivid Reddish Purple
Tools: Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), 1 1/4" & 1 1/2" Circle Punches (Creative Memories), Cuttlebug, Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
Embellishments: Hot Pink Decorative Ribbon (Dollarama)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT Julie!!!!

How much would you like for it? it needs to find a permanent home here!

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty, Julie! I really love that ribbon. :0)