Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Winter Watcher

I have another creation to show you using one of my Sweet Pea Stamps, this one is called Winter Watcher from ©Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection.  My colouring for this card has a bit of dark look to it, but I think she's beautiful with her soft blue and white hair and gorgeous teal dress and cape.   Teal is such a wonderfully rich colour - definitely one of my favourites.  Look at the flourish detailing that she put into the dress and glove - so pretty!  Oh my, I love these stamps!  :)

Here's a close up of the image.  It's hard to see, but I used Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz all over the coloured image.   It gives it such a nice, shimmery look.  My pictures are a little washed out.  In real life, the kitty is a little darker blue.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps:
Winter Watcher
- ©Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (Sweet Pea Stamps)
Cardstock: Teal (Bazzill), Night of Navy Linen (CRS), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Bohemia - Blue Bird - All Boy (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
 
Touch Markers: 0-Colorless Blender, 29-Bareley Beige, 36-Cream, 64-Indian Blue, 86-Vivid Reddish Purple, 136-Blush, 143-Mint Blue, 144-Pale Baby Blue, 175-Lime Green, Black & Grey (Shinhan Art)
Tools: Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Super Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger), Embossing Buddy (SU), Embossing Tray, Heat Tool (Marvy Uchida), Quilling Tweezers
Embellishments: Clear Gems (Dollarama),
Clear Rhinestone Border (Dollarama)

3 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

This is beautiful love the sketch layout and the colors

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Julie!! :0)

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Oh, wow! How gorgeous is this!? And the bling!!!! *cawww cawww* :D