Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dance of Butterfly

I can't tell you how much I love my new stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps! Oh my, they're just so much fun to colour and they're so beautiful, I could sit for hours and just colour the day away! :)  If you haven't checked out the images as part of the Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection you've gotta go take a look!  They're absolutely gorgeous!

Well, I had a great weekend and come tomorrow the kids are on March Break for the week.  So, fingers crossed that I can keep them entertained enough that they don't get too bored at home with me!  I'll have to see if I can devise a couple of simple crafty projects for them to do. 

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Dance of Butterfly - Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (Sweet Pea Stamps)
Cardstock: Lime Gren (Bazzill), Flat White (Staples), Soft Sky (SU)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Bashful Blue (SU)
Touch Markers: 0-Colorless Blender, 29-Bareley Beige, 36-Cream, 136-Blush, 144-Pale Baby Blue, 175-Lime Green
Copics: BG10-Cool Shadow, E33-Sand, E35-Chamois
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swirls Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), Sponge, Quilling Tweezers, 3/16" Glue Dots (SU)
Embellishments: Steel Blue Satin Ribbon (Fabricville), Blue and Green Bling (Dollarama), Paper Flowers (Michaels), Crystal Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Julie... although this picture is gorgeous, it still doesn't come close to how beautiful this card is in person!!! Soooo lovely!