Monday, March 1, 2010

MTSCC#1 Entries & Winner!


Thanks to those who entered my 1st Colour Challenge here at Mutch to Stamp!  I only had four entries, but they're all gorgeous! I do plan to continue to do these colour challenges every once in a while, just for fun, so if you didn't get a chance to play along for this one, please do so in the future if the colours appeal to you, too! :)

Here are the entries:


another one by Tracy Houghton

by Nancy Elrick

another one by Nancy Elrick

I put the names in a hat and had my youngest daughter do the draw...and the winner is....Tracy Houghton!

Congratulations, Tracy!   Keep an eye out in your mail for a little something for you!  Thanks again to both Tracy and Nancy for playing along!  :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's too bad Merlie, Dianne and Allison didn't get their cards in too!

Congratulations Tracy!

Tracy.H said...

Cool! Thanks Julie and a big hug to your little one for picking out my name! ;0) Please do keep up the challenge when you are up for it. A color challenge is always good for me...gets me out of my comfort zone sometimes. :0)