Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fairy Book Worm

I thought I'd play around with this image for a card for my little book worm daughter, Alexandria.   I know she'll love this sweet little fairy.  Who wouldn't?  I downloaded her a couple of days ago and just had to colour her in tonight while I'm not shaky.   Not the best job colouring, but I had fun!  :)

Here's a peek at the inside of the card...I haven't decided what to stamp on the inside yet!  lol  :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wild Vines Flourish (Technique Tuesday)
Digi Image: Fairy Book Worm (http://fairycoloringpages.blogspot.com)
Cardstock: Flat White (Staples), Purely Pomegranate (SU), Bashful Blue (SU), Lime Green (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Make Merry - Celebrate by Michelle Coleman (Fancy Pants Designs)
Touch Markers: 18-Peach, 29-Bareley Beige, 36-Cream, 64-Indian Blue, 86-Vivid Reddish Purple, 95-Burnt Sienna, 144-Pale Baby Blue175-Lime Green
Tools: Quilling Tweezers, 3/16" Pop Dots, Cuttlebug, Scalloped and Small Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Silver Dragonfly, Rose Grosgrain Decorative Ribbon (Scrapbooking & Card Creations)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

She will love it, Julie!! I am off to check out the digi for myself...I love it too!! :0)

Yvonne said...

Love the card. I also love the new look on the blog...or is it an old look and I'm really behind. I usually read your blog from the auto e-mail send in the inbox!
Did you do it yourself or do you get it from somewhere? I need a new look!
Take Care.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Wow! Julie, you have been a busy girl since the eagle card! LOL! I love your latest cards - especially this one - great layout too!!! Can't wait for our next crafty night!
Hugs,
Val