Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beary Special Hugs

I'm sorry to report that I have another sick little girl on my hands.   I started back to work today and while I was there I got a call from the school saying that my youngest daughter was throwing up.  We thought she had dodged the bug that her sister and I both had, but I guess not.  Either she got it from us, or from one of the many people around that seem to have it right now.   It seems to running rampant around here over the past couple of weeks.

My daughter, Natalia has had one favourite stuffed animal that she's had since she was 6 months old and she takes her everywhere with her and still has to sleep with her every night.  So, I only thought it to be appropriate to make a get well card with dearest 'Cookie Bear' on it.  :)   When I got home from work I was spending some time with Natalia and she asked me if I could make her a card so that she would feel better.   To rip my heart out even more, she asked me when I would make it!   I told her I'd make sure I finished it tonight and she then said that she wanted me to wake her up as soon as I was done so she could see it.  Straight after my heart!

Well, it's almost midnight, she woke up about a 1/2 hour ago and ate a few crackers and drank some more water and I gave her the card.  She loved it.   The smile she gave me, was worth winning the lottery to me after seeing that sad little face just a few hours earlier.  Hopefully, she's past the worst of it and she'll be feeling better tomorrow. 

I'll post my supplies tomorrow along with another card soon.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

featheredheaven said...

How special! I sure hope the Beary card makes your daughter feel Beary well soon!!!
Sue

Corie said...

WOW this is fabulous -- LOVE IT!! Hope your little one is feeling better!!