Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sweet Pea Swap card by Val

I had a wonderful time last night with some great friends for our monthly crafty night.  I drew Valerie Wilson's name and was the very happy recipient of this beautiful card for our "Sweet Pea Stamps" themed card swap this month. You can see my swap card here.

She spent hours colouring this and did a fabulous job!   She's so beautiful and I absolutely love all the colours Val chose to colour her with.  She's so vibrant and full of life.  After colouring her, she decided to incorporate her into a pop up card and also did a little tutorial on this style of card last night, so keep a look out for one of these cards done by me in the near future!

Here' s a bit of an angle shot to show you the dimension.


Here's a close up of the colouring - WOW, Val!  Awesome work!  :)

Val also demo'd a sweet butterfly card with us last night and a bookmark card.   I'll post my project cards tomorrow.  I just need to finish the bookmark card, first! 

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! She did an amazing job..This is one of my fav. SP images..Love the style too.. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Linda

Corie said...

WOW -- what a beautiful RAK!!