Friday, May 7, 2010

Horses for Vivian

My daughter is heading to another birthday party tomorrow for her friend in Grade 2.  I recycled the oil painting of horses from an old desk calendar.   Can you believe this was painted by mouth!   I'm astounded at the artist's talent!   So beautiful!  Vivian loves horses, so I figured it would be perfect to use for her birthday card.  I hope she likes it!  :)

Ok, I'm on the run, I'll be back tomorrow with something else to show you.  Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Birthday  - Well Scripted (SU) used inside card
Cardstock: Goldenrod Linen (CRS), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Horses - Oil Painting, Original Mouthpainted by Mariusz Maczka
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Tools: Double Loops Punch (Martha Stewart)
Embellishments: Sheer White Ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful, Julie. It is truly amazing the talent some people have! :0)