Friday, January 9, 2009

2009/2010 Pocket Day Planner


Seeing as how we're now into a new year, I needed a new day planner to keep track of my work schedule and appointments. So, I picked up a pocket day planner from the Dollarama and altered it to be more my style as it was a rather boring cover. A chose to go with a simple design, as I didn't want to cover up very much of this gorgeous patterned paper by Bo Bunny. I absolutely love their papers! I also like this saying from IO a lot and thought it'd be nice to look at on a regular basis.

Well, we had a busy day of running around today and I'm rather tired. It's nearly midnight, so I think I'll call it a day. I'm gonna try to get in some crafty time tomorrow before I head to work for the evening, but, if not I'll be back on Sunday with something new to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Something of the Marvelous (Impression Obsession), Butterfly (Anita's - Sugarloaf Inc.)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Beau Jardin Blush (Bo Bunny)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), 2 Year Pocket Day Planner (Dollarama), Double-sided Tape, Scissors

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job, Julie! :0)

Tracy.H said...

Okay...have you always had that adorable little guy at the botton of your blog? Where did you get that??? It is just too cute! :0)

Corie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!