Thursday, January 29, 2009

Floral Embossed Thank You


We're having another snow day today. The roads were just too messy after our snow, then, freezing rain that we got last night, so they cancelled school for us, along with most of Nova Scotia, I believe. So, the girls and I have been passing the day away with board games, crafty cardmaking time and Drag-o-Sang Chinese tea party time. Drag-o-Sang tea, you say? What's that? Is it a new type of tea I should try? Well, no, that would just be the word of the day that my five year old daughter has made up! She says that it's tea that dragons like to drink, but it's good for us, too! Funny, eh? I thought it was cute! :)

This is the card that I made during our crafty time while trying to keep the girls out of my good supplies! I I decided to pull out my embossing gear as they're always amazed to watch the powder work it's magic, plus I don't seem to heat emboss very often, so it's high time I play with it, I guess! lol :)

Ok, gotta go get supper ready and find out if tonight's school dance is a go, or not. The kids sure are gonna be disappointed if it's cancelled, too. It's so cute to see all the little kids dancing. I kinda hope it still a go, too. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Bold Carnations - See d's (Inque Boutique), Thank You - Clear Design Messages (Hero Arts)

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (SU), Wild Wasabi (SU), White (Staples), Lime Green (off a recycled envelop)

Ink: VersaMark
Tools: Scallop Border Punch (SU), White Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy (SU), Embossing Tray, Paint Brush

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

One of the only reasons I'd move to NS is for the snow days. We always, always find our way to work and school never gets cancelled it can take 2-3 hours to get there but we go! Well another would be you but the #1 reason not to is my MIL!!!!!!