Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lots of Butterflies and Bling

I played for a bit this morning and thought I'd break in a set of butterfly stamps that I got quite some time ago and hadn't inked up yet...imagine, butterfly stamps in my house that haven't seen ink! It's almost a sin! lol :)

This is a close up of the extra vellum butterfly that I cut out and added to add a bit of dimension to the card.

Well, I was supposed to go to work tonight, but we've been getting freezing rain here all afternoon and it's pretty messy outside. So, I called into work earlier and they said they figured it would be a pretty slow night, so I was ok to take the night off. I'm glad about that as I don't mind driving on snowy roads, but freezing rain is a different story. Our street is like a skating rink so I'll be staying put. Waiting for the announcement of school cancellations in the morning...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiments I (Impression Obsession),
Flourish - C95182 (Magenta), Patterned Bugs (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (SU), Chocolate Brown (CRS), Ivory (Staples) Vellum Cardstock (SU)

Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Tools: Scallop Border Punch (SU), Sponge (SU), Scissors
Embellishments: Pink Bling, Chocolate Brown Satin Ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

Nicely done Ms Julie. I'm glad you didn't have to go out in this dreadful weather.