Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Celebrate Life

I finally got a chance to play tonight with a couple of my new stamps that I got while we were away over New Year's. Since we've been home, I've been busy getting things organized here around the house and getting things back in order. I still have to take down the Xmas tree and put away all the holiday decorations...which was supposed to be done today, but I ran out of time. There needs to be hours in the day, doesn't there? :) Anyway, I get to that tomorrow while the kiddies are in school and before I head off to work. Now, if I can just remember where I put all the stuff that I hid in order to make room for the holiday decorations! lol :)

Here's a close up of the rub-on that I used.
Well, it's time to call it a night, but I'll be back soon with another project to show you. Now that things are getting back to normal, I'll have more time to spend stamping. Good thing, 'cause I'm starting to go through withdrawal! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Bloom (Stampendous), Flourish - C95182 (Magenta)

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (SU), Real Red (SU), Chocolate Brown (CRS), Vellum Cardstock (SU)

Ink: Jet Black (StazOn), Onyx Black (VersaFine), Real Red (SU)
Tools: Scissors, 1/8 " Dimensional Square (EK Success), AquaPainter (SU)

Embellishments: Celebrate Life Rub-On (Rhonna Farrer...I think)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

Very nice Julie, wonderful strong colours!