Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mother Gift Set

My hubby and my daughters surprised me after I got off work last night with this beautiful Mother gift set. I love it! The candle holder is made of a pottery-like material and under the little copper lid is a hollowed out area to put a tea light in. I'm sure the fact that it has butterflies on it had no bearing on them buying it for me, at all! lol :) They know how much I adore butterflies!


The sentiment that wraps around the candle says, Mothers are like sunshine that warms the heart....a gift that is given to us right from the start.

Inside the frame, the sentiment says, Life's precious moments are shared with those closest to us.

Apparently, my girls picked this gift out for me...just because! Isn't that sweet? I love them so much...even if they were beyond cranky today! All the good times make up for those rare cranky times. They're always doing sweet little things for me, it's usually making cards for me and little gifts, but this was so nice of them to get for me. I'll treasure it for a long time. :)

Well, unfortunately, no crafty time tonight as I'm on my way to work now and I won't get home 'til 11:30 pm, but hopefully I'll get some crafty time in tomorrow. Jim leaves for sea on Monday, so I'll have lots of quiet nights to get some projects done. Stay tuned for those projects. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Corie said...

These are just beautiful!!

Deborah March said...

Aaawww, what a WONDERFUL family to surprise Mum like that!!