Sunday, November 11, 2007

Alexandria as a Fairy and Natalia Riding a Pegasus

I wanted to share these beautiful pictures that my friend, Diana Graff made for my girls for each of their birthdays. I waited to share Alexandria's until now so I could post them with Natalia's. I am so pleased with how they turned out, Diana does such wonderful work and they are something that we will have for a long, long time! The girls both love their pictures and I love to look at them, too! They're so sweet! :) Thanks again, so much, Diana! You know how much I appreciate you making these for us! Big Hugs! :)


Anyway, I just wanted to share her beautiful work and show off my girls! lol :) I'm off to bed. Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow!! What gorgeous photos! Your friend Diana is very talented. :0)