Friday, November 30, 2007

CCE from Karen and a RAK from Cathy

I have two cards to share with you today that I got in the mail yesterday. A definite happy mail day! :)

The first one is a nice Fall card from Karen Heighton. I like the Fall colours a lot and the little Pumpkin patch stamp is cute. The touch of raffia is nice, too. Great idea. I never would have thought to use raffia on a card, but I will now! lol :) This is a CCE (Canadian Card Exchange) card for October. Glad I'm not the only one that's behind! lol :) No worries, Karen, I'm just teasing. I don't care when they arrive, it's just nice to get mail that's not bills! :)

The second card is a RAK from Cathy Meyers. She won some blog candy (a day planner that I altered) from me recently and she sent this beautiful card as a thank you. I love the colours in this card and it incorporates lots of my favourite elements in a card...scallops, pretty ribbon, primas and the use of the Cuttlebug. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Cathy. Your card is much appreciated. :)
I'll be back later with a card of my own to share. Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: